If you’ve been reading this blog or following me on Twitter, even just for a little while, then you know Glee is one of my favorite shows. While it’s a little over the top from the musical groups I was involved in during my high school days (we only had one “pops” concert per season where we could sing something fairly current) it does take me back to auditioning for solos, harmonizing with my fellow group mates, and practicing all the time.
Anyways, Sephora by OPI has launched a new Glee-inspired collection, and I seriously couldn’t be more excited! The collection additionally comes as a kit with 6 miniature polishes inspired by everyone’s favorite Glee characters.
The kit includes:
– Miss Bossy Pants: A rich raspberry as show stopping as Rachel herself
– Slushied: There’s no need to duck from this opaque blue
– Celibacy Club: Even if it’s only part of the show, express your inner angel with this glimmering, diamond top coat (Mini Kit exclusive)
– Gleek Out: A glittery lime green that will have everyone singing your praises
– Sue vs. Shue: Stay a step ahead of the rivalry with this rebellious navy blue (Mini Kit exclusive)
– Express Yourself to Yourself: Even more entertaining than Sue Sylvester in a music video, this coral shimmer shade will have people talking (Mini Kit exclusive)
My favorite though, is Sephora’s description of what it does: “Give your fingertips the next solo as you Gleek out with this set of nail products. Use any color alone, or mix and match to create your own unique look.”
The individual polishes also include colors like, “Diva-in-Training” an opaque poppy pink, “Hell to the No” an opaque bright royal purple with fine gold glitter, “Mash Up” an opaque opalescent gray, and “Who Let the Dorks Out?” an opaque metallic peacock green.
I can’t wait to get my hands (get it?) on Diva-in-Training and Miss Bossy Pants! These polishes are available in stores and online now for a limited time!