Manhattanites rejoice! Phyto-Universe, an international line of botanical hair care products, has asked Halo Salon and Color Lab to partner with them and become part of their week-long pop up salon from December 14th-18th! Jenna Rabideau, Halo Owner and Master Colorist, and her team of experts, which includes Master Stylist, Erik St. Don, Master Stylist, Kellen Carpenter, and Stylist, Brandon Rabideau, will be on hand to provide services.
Jenna has spent the last 16 years as a colorist and is a noted beauty expert and editorial stylist. Jenna has been featured in national print and broadcast media including: We TV’s “My Fair Wedding” and “Get Married”, Glamour, Daily Candy and MSNBC.
Services and pricing:
- Women’s haircut and blowdry ($195)
- Blowdry only ($85)
- Special occasion styles/updos ($165)
- Single process color ($125 and up)
- Single process color with highlights ($195 and up)
- Highlights ($175 to $250)
- Global bleach with toner virgin application ($200)
- Retouch ($150)
- Freehand hair color techniques – line lighting, balayage, color blocking (price varies)
- Corrective hair color (pricing upon consultation)
Where? Phyto Universe, 715 Lexington Ave (entrance on 58th)
The pop-up salon will be open from 10am-7pm every day. Please call 212.308.0270 to make your appointment!
And follow me tomorrow night, as I tweet live from Phyto Universe, @erikasaprincess!